Who We Are
In these Terms and Conditions references to "we", "us" and "our" are to Action on Smoking and Health (ASH) Wales Cymru, a registered charity (Charity Number: 1120834) and Company Limited by Guarantee (6030302) with Registered Offices at 14-18 City Road, Cardiff, CF24 3DL.
Terms and conditions of use of the ASH Wales Cymru website.
Access to and use of this site is provided by ASH Wales Cymru subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- ASH Wales Cymru reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- ASH Wales Cymru does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs, nor do we guarantee the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
The ASH Wales Cymru name and logo, “ASH Cymru”, “Kick Butts Day”, “Diwrnod cicio’r sigarets allan”, “Ffaith” and “The Filter” are trademarks of ASH Wales Cymru. The names, images and logos identifying ASH Wales Cymru or third parties and their products and services are the proprietary marks of ASH Wales Cymru and/or third parties as appropriate. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions or on the ASH Wales Cymru website may be construed as conferring any licence or right under any trademark or patent of ASH Wales Cymru or any third party.
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior written authorisation from ASH Wales Cymru. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by ASH Wales Cymru to use any item displayed.
- Documents on this site may be copied for personal, non-commercial use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and images have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not ASH Wales Cymru). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/images).
- ASH Wales Cymru takes no responsibility for the content of external websites. The existence of a link from any organisation's site to the ASH Wales Cymru site does not imply that ASH Wales Cymru endorses the activities or views of that organisation.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
Linking to the ASH Wales Cymru website can help communicate valuable information. It is not necessary to request permission to link to the ASH Wales Cymru website, although we reserve the right to request the removal of any link. The ASH Wales Cymru logo may not be used without prior written permission, which may be requested by emailing us. A link to the ASH Wales Cymru site must not be used to imply ASH Wales Cymru endorsement of the site, related products or services. Your site must not conflict with the aims of ASH Wales Cymru.
Donation refund policy
If you have made a donation in error please call the Office Manager on 029 2049 0621 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm) and they will be happy to refund this for you.