We work with a number of corporate partners and sponsors on professional development events, at the ASH Wales Cymru International Conference and other one-off events.
Corporate sponsors and partners wishing to work with us are encouraged to contact us on 029 2049 0621 or email email@example.com
Please note: at no time will we accept funding from any source that may have been or is currently connected with the tobacco industry.
Business and Corporate Engagement
- Is your business looking to work with a Wales-based, independent, registered charity?
- Is your workforce a mix of smokers, ex-smokers and non-smokers?
- Would you call your organisation a ‘Responsible Business?’
- Would you like to positively impact on Corporate Social Responsibility and improve the health and wellbeing of your workforce?
- Would your business like to help people quit smoking?
- Would your business like to help to prevent children and young people from becoming addicted to tobacco products?
- Would your business like to play a part in preventing young people being exposed to second-hand smoke?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these then please consider working with us and overseeing the benefits of your business and workforce engaging in something that has measurable outcomes and with an organisation who works tirelessly to improve the health of everyone in Wales.
Corporate Professional Development Scheme
The Corporate Professional Development Scheme has been developed to allow us to work with companies with a commercial interest in tackling tobacco use and/or the ill health caused by tobacco use. By creating this level playing field, every member enjoys exactly the same benefits, and the charity can demonstrate its impartiality and independence in a transparent way. Funds generated by this scheme are used exclusively by us to deliver training and professional development events.
Potential pharmaceutical company partners must be aware that we do not endorse the use of any particular drug regime. The choice of whether a drug therapy is required and/or which drug therapy to use is a clinical one best made by the relevant health practitioner with reference to the needs and wishes of the client.
We will seek and accept funding from pharmaceutical companies within the Corporate Professional Development Scheme on the following grounds:
- No endorsement of products will be made by us
- Our logo will not appear on any pharmaceutical company documents
- We will declare funding made by pharmaceutical companies as part of the acknowledgment process of a project or activity
- Pharmaceutical Partners are required to adhere to ABPI requirements
If you would like to work with us as a corporate sponsor or partner, get in touch on 029 2049 0621 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.